We Going To See Apple Release A 32" & 37" HDTV's Late 2012 ? –
We have seen a few supply-chain reports which are suggesting that Apple will be launching a 32″; & 37″; HDTV in the second or third quarter of 2012.
The TV is rumoured to have an A5 chip which is the same as found in the iPhone 4s and also the iPad 2. A major factor with new products Apple bring to market is the price from rumours and reports we are hearing that that Apple TV will cost double the amount of the average same size TV Today.
- Steve Jobs apparently "cracked" the Apple HDTV Market
Apple very much wanted to do for television sets what he had done for computers, music players, and phones: make them simple and elegant,” Isaacso...
- Speculation Roundup iOS 7, Mac OS X, iPhone 5s, iPad Mini 2, iPad 5
We have not even reached the end of 2012 and we have already seen a lot of speculation and rumours about iOS 7, Mac OS 10, iPhone 5s, iPad Mini 2,...
- New Apple TV Coming Next Month
New Apple TV hardware could be coming as soon as next month according to MG Seigler.
At the begging of September multiple reports did suggest that...
- Apple TV Event Set For March, With Release In September ?
Rumours and speculation about Apple release a TV have been flying around the internet for years but the most recent suggest that we may see the ru...
- More Speculation Suggests We Will See The Apple TV Released In 2013 –
Are you sick of hearing about the Apple TV yet ? You better not be as it looks like we will not see this released until 2013.
There has been no ro...
- There Is an 42"+ Apple TV In Jonathan Ive's Studio Which We All Want To See –
USA Today reported today they had found a source from with in Apple who said that a 42"; or larger TV screen was currently being developed and was...