Edit: After half day, my wife’s Mac started having the same problem. I have then applied the solution that I found in the Apple
In case you haven’t been updated with the latest news, Apple just updated iPhoto, their famous image management tool, to its latest version – 9.1.1. There are a lot of updates and fixes, which are as follows:
There is a new option of email. It improves the software stability and meets other requirements. There are many latest additions. Some of them are:
- Addition of Journal and Classic themes to the emails
- Addition of preferences, permitting photos to be sent using external mail tools
- You can now resize images attached to emails. There are 3 sizes: large, medium and small
- Its reliability is improved as library is upgraded from the earlier version
- Event titles showed in header can be edited now in Photos view
- It preserves the Event sort order after you upgrade the library
- You can address the problem that causes duplicate images to be appended to the MobileMe album
- In case you have sorted the photos by rating, and you change the rating, they will be automatically adjusted and resorted
- The scrolling overlay shows correct ratings when you sort photos by rating. This again sorts them automatically.
- The earlier problems of text formatting while calendar editing have been fixed.
iPhoto 9 is a part of Apple multimedia collection and it keeps getting refreshed each year. It is popularly called iLife. The latest update needs Mac OSX version 10.6.3 or higher, and uses about 62MB of disk space.
There are various views regarding this upgrade. Some people like it, while the others don’t. They think it is more complicated than the previous versions. Though there are less buttons, but the number of clicks required for most operations has increased. Use this update and let us know what you think about it. Do you find it simpler, or more complicated?
News and Articles