Update : iTunes 9.0.1
Apple have updated iTunes to version 9.0.1. The update provides a number of important bug fixes, including:
• Resolves issues browsing the iTunes Store.
• Addresses a performance issue where iTunes may become unresponsive.
• Fixes a problem where iTunes may unexpectedly quit.
• Fixes a problem syncing Podcasts in playlists to iPod or iPhone.
• Fixes a problem sorting albums with multiple discs.
• Addresses an issue with the Zoom button not switching to Mini Player.
• Improves application syncing for iPod touch and iPhone.
• Genius is now automatically updated to show Genius Mixes.
- iTunes and iPhone Updates
Today sees two important upgrades in preparation for the Apple iPad device. The first update is to iTunes 9.0.3 providing a number of important bug...
- Fixing System Problems Without A Backup- II [Cannot Log In]
Let's start with the second part of the trilogy we began.The next problem you might face is that you cannot log into your system. If this is only r...
- Mountain Lion Users Reporting Battery Draining Issues
After resolving the wide spread WIFI issue we have heard from a couple of Macbook Pro and Macbook Air users who are telling us that the OS X Mount...
- How To: iTunes DJ
One of the most interesting updates to iTunes 8.1 is the addition of the iTunes DJ playlist. Currently my iTunes library contains over 4000 songs. ...
- Recover your Lost iTunes Playlists
Oh my god, my iTunes playlist got accidentally deleted!!Seems like a small problem, but when you have all your favorite songs stored in one playlis...
- Using Amazon MP3 Store with iTunes
Growing up I bought I always bought my music from three specific places, two local music chains and Woolworths. I'm going to sound old but neither ...
News and Articles