Transfer Bookmarks from Your Browser to iPhone
It’s possible to export Safari bookmarks not only from one browser to another, but also from one Apple device to another. This time we’ll talk about Mac and iPhone.
1. Plug your iPhone into your Mac.
2. Locate and select your iPhone via iTunes.
3. Go to the Web Browser section of the Info tab.
4. Select the Sync Safari Bookmarks checkbox.
- Import or Export Bookmarks from and to Safari
If you use several browsers, you may want to share your bookmarks between them. Fortunately, Mac OS actively supports the drag-and-drop feature; t...
- Empty Safaris Cache to Speed it Up
To load web pages faster, Safari saves their copies to cache – an area from where they can be easily loaded. However, cache files can take a lot o...
- How To get The Finder Autocomplete Folder Names
Imagine the pain of typing the entire name of nested folders and subfolders in the Finder only to find that the folders path you typed doesn't exi...
- A Quick Guide on Synching Connected Devices and Mac Running on Mac OS X 10.4
The advantage with Mac OS X 10.4 is how easily you can sync your contacts, mail data, calendars and other information seamlessly between devices, ...
- Dealing with High-Resolution Mac Monitors
High resolution means a large amount of pixels per square inch, which makes the text and icons smaller and therefore less visible. Changing the re...
- Create a Custom Web Clip Widget
If you want some live video from YouTube or another site to constantly run on your Mac, but don't want to keep your browser always open, then a We...