Track Hurricane Sandy On Your iPhone or iPad
Track Hurricane Sandy on Your iPhone
This is the iOS best application to keep track on Hurricane Sandy and many of the other hurricanes that plague the coast of the United States and Caribbean at this time of year.
This application is great for:
– anyone with interests on the east or west coast of the United States
– anyone inter-state
Hurricane™, the premier tracking application tested in severe weather or meteorology
– studying tropical system history
– sailing, boating, diving and other water sport enthusiasts
– travelers to the Caribbean, Gulf of Mexico, Atlantic Ocean and Northeast Pacific Ocean
– anyone interested in watching these powerful storms
You Can Download Hurricane Tracker Here
Have any news or information? Please e-mail Tips@MacReviews or send a PM to @MacReviews on twitter and we will get back to you!
We also cover live events and keynotes and this can always be found Here
- djay App review
Well a lot of us are fans of DJ Heros (not the game!), and wouldnt we all want to pull of them tracks! Now you can….. try your best, with th...
- iChalky iPhone App Review
This is a great review of the iChalky app thanks to our friend on youtube AppStoreReviewer
Business Contact: http://www.appstorerev...
- Are We Getting an iPhone 5/4S This Year?
WWDC 2011 has come and gone so quickly. We got to see Steve Jobs show off the new Lion operating system for Mac, iOS5 for iDevices and the Cloud. ...
- Skype Release Another IOS App
Skype has recently rebranded Skype Access to Skype WiFi, along with releasing another free application for IOS devices. The app will allow people ...
- Sell your pictures – Clashot App Review
Do you feel like you have a newspaper worthy front-page magazine celebrity shot? Don't want to get ripped off by big agencies? Clashot aims to fix...
- What iDevice's Will Be Able To Update To iOS 6 When Released ?
The image below shows all device which will be able to upgrade to iOS 6 in the fall when it is released to the public.
If you have any of the foll...