Remember Birthdays with a Birthday Calendar
Keep forgetting about birthdays? With Address Book’s Birthday feature, you will never disappoint of your friends and family members again! To activate this feature, do the following:
1. In the Address Book, select a contact.
2. From the Card menu, select Add Field, and then Birthday.
3. Type the birth date in the text fields that appear.
To make these birth dates appear in iCal, select the Show Birthdays calendar checkbox in the iCal Preferences window.
- Import or Export Bookmarks from and to Safari
If you use several browsers, you may want to share your bookmarks between them. Fortunately, Mac OS actively supports the drag-and-drop feature; t...
- Guide on How To Customize The Safari Window
Customizing Safari is limited to its four bars, three of whom are at the top and one at the bottom. While customizing these bars, you can hide the...
- Tips on importing Calendars From Palm Desktop 4.0 or later to your iCal
Note: This guide works for iCal 2.x, iCal 3.x, iCal 1.x and Palm Desktop 4.1. Launch Palm Desktop 4.0 or the later versions2. Go to the Export opt...
- Share iCal with your Family
If you have a lot of work-related tasks and want your family to be aware of them, you can share your calendar with them using either the MobileMe ...
- A Quick Guide on Synching Connected Devices and Mac Running on Mac OS X 10.4
The advantage with Mac OS X 10.4 is how easily you can sync your contacts, mail data, calendars and other information seamlessly between devices, ...
- Keep Track of Renamed Folders in Finder
When you create a new folder in Finder's List View, it would be automatically named Untitled Folder and placed in the list in alphabetical order. ...