Our Final Predictions For Apple Media Event 'Lets Talk iPhone' –
As we have got closer and closer to the event more and more evidence has came out that Apple will not be releasing an iPhone 5 but an iPhone 4s. A lot of people are still questioning that we will not see an iPhone 5 because of the amount of cases which have recently flooded the Chinese market this could be a very early leak for the iPhone 5 which should scheduled to be released next year or Apple has just got one over and the Case manufactures but we are 99% sure that we will not see an iPhone 5 tomorrow.
Why do we think no iPhone 5
We have seen a lot of internal screenshots and images with proof of the iPhone 4s but no were has the iPhone 5 appeared. The only evidence backing the iPhone 5 at this time is the cases. The rumors are suggesting that the iPhone would come with a bigger screen but no developers have been notified about resolution changes.
So what to expect tomorrow
Of Course the iPhone 4s Known as N94
- We are expecting it to be identical to the iPhone 4
- Similar specs to an iPad 2 with A5 Processor and better graphics
- Better Camera ,8 Mega Pixel Sony Camera
- Voice assistant suggested by event title
- We are also expecting the iPhone 4s to come with 1GB of Ram
- Another little shake up we are expecting is the iPhone to be available in 16GB , 32GB,64GB
Another Product Lower Budget iPhone 4 Know inside as N90A
- Again identical to an iPhone 4
- Come only in 8GB
- Launched at a lower price.
- Less battery life
We are not expecting much in the way of iPods this time but we maybe see a White iPod Touch and also we believe we will see a price cut in the iPod touch 8GB.
We have also seen a few rumors that we maybe get a little surprise with a new product as the rumors suggest that there is boxes in Apple’s retails stores which say do not open toll October 4th, But we have still got no solid evidence.