Edit: After half day, my wife’s Mac started having the same problem. I have then applied the solution that I found in the Apple
November 11, 2011, Macintosh Product Updates
Announcements and updates of Macintosh products for November 11, 2011 are as follows:
- Cirrus thinking has taken its application of Dolly Drive beyond the functioning of Time Machine by making additions of syncing and online space services in its cloud offering. The latest feature made its debut in the Loop Business Expo in the Marriott of New York, and was announced to be immediately added into the app of Dolly Drive. User of the program will be enabled to create a bootable clone on an external device of the Mac OS X for recovering from a local disaster. The suite or services, Dolly Drive, was awarded as the Best software and Best of Show by MacLife magazine in the event of Macworld 2011.
- Pins 1.1 was announced by Objective Sheep which is an update to their simple interface but a powerful bookmarking application for Mac operating systems. The app of Pin is a useful as well as a beautiful manager of bookmarks which allows its users to gather all their bookmarks into one place. The program is organized and has the feature of being tagged, synced, searchable, shareable, visual library for nearly most of the bookmarks requirements. Bookmarks can be simply added with a single click on any web browser. When the user adds in a bookmark, the visual prints are fetched out automatically in the background.
- A brand new hard drive utility for Mac OS X has been announced by Prosoft Engineering Inc. under the title of DriveSlim 1.0. The app can trace and remove large files which are no longer required in a very easy and effective way. The original concept behind the developing of DriveSlim is to clean up space from the hard drive so as to provide valuable storage for other applications. The program has also inherited some powerful features from its predecessor app, Drive-Genius 3 which is an award winning program. The DriveSlim provides an extensive search for duplicate files, multi-language slimming, and large file search along with the universal binary support removing.
- Casual Box Studio, which is an independent developer has announced the release of a special edition of their super natural game, Age of Enigma, and is expected to arrive in Mac App Stores till December. When Ashley Reeves, wakes up from a horrible dream of a house surrounded with flame of fire, she receives a letter in which it is written that she has been summoned to that very place where there are six ghosts trapped and are restless for a seventh one. The story is about her struggle in providing peace to those ghosts.
- PAD Software has launched SimpleRSS 1.0, which is yet another RSS feed reader application. The app is specifically designed to be compatible with Mac OS X Lion and takes the process of RSS rather simply. It makes the app distraction free in-built sidebar. it also has the features of full screen mode, scrolling bars and every those feature which is expected from such a feature of Mac OS X.