Edit: After half day, my wife’s Mac started having the same problem. I have then applied the solution that I found in the Apple
New Apple Macbook Airs Launched This Week
Sometime this week Apple will officially launch their new MacBook Airs. The new MacBook Airs will include Thunderbolt ports, i5 and i7 processor options, and hardly any design changes from current models. This infomation was recieved thanks to our source Mr. X, The specifications list of both Macbook airs are below.
11.6 inch models:
- 1.6 GHz processor, 2 GB of RAM, and 64GB of flash storage.
- The more expensive standard configuration also includes a 1.6 GHz processor but upgrades the RAM to 4GB and the storage space to 128 GB.
- A built to order model will also be available from the online store. This option includes a 1.8 GHz processor (first for an 11.6 inch MacBook Air), 4GB of RAM, and for the first time in an 11.6 inch MacBook Air, 256 GB of flash storage.
13.3 inch models:
- 1.7 GHz processor, 4GB of RAM, and 128 GB of flash storage
- The more expensive standard configuration also includes a 1.7 GHz processor, 4GB of RAM, but upgrades the storage to 256 GB.
- A built to order option will also be available and this includes a 1.8 GHz chip, 4GB of RAM, and 256 GB of flash storage
Have any news or information? Please e-mail Tips@MacReviews or send a PM to @MacReviews on twitter and we will get back to you!
Don’t Forget to check out our Live Page Here