Edit: After half day, my wife’s Mac started having the same problem. I have then applied the solution that I found in the Apple
Instructions on how to get Facebook Timeline Installed
MacReviews takes you through a quick step-by-step guide on how to setup your Facebook Timeline and begin enjoying this new feature.
1. Log into Facebook
2. Type “developer” into the search box, click the first result and add the app.
3. Go in to the developer app
4. Create a new app . Give it a name . Read through and agree to the Platform Privacy agreement.
5.in your new app’s main settings screen. You should see your app’s name near the top of the page
6. Go to the “Open Graph” page, and click the “Get Started using open graph”
7. make a test action for your app, like “eat” a “sandwich”
7. you should then see a configuration page. Change a few of the main settings and then click save
8. Wait 2-3 minutes
9. Go back to your Facebook Home. An invite to try Timeline should be waiting at the top of the page
Advice & Help