Edit: After half day, my wife’s Mac started having the same problem. I have then applied the solution that I found in the Apple
How To Update To iOS 6 Over-The-Air (OTA) With Out iTunes
Apple just released iOS 6 to the public and you can update your current device with over-the-air , you might be asking how do I do that ? well do not worry we have a full set of instructions below
- Launch the Settings app.
- Go To General.
- Go To Software Update.
- Select Download and Install
- Read & Agree to the Terms & Condition
- Wait for the progress bar to fill up (This may take a while depending on your connection)
- Once finished you will be prompted with an alert in which you have the option to install now or later , select Install
- Apple will then verify your install
You are now running the latest version of iOS.
Advice & Help