Edit: After half day, my wife’s Mac started having the same problem. I have then applied the solution that I found in the Apple
Flipboard Update Allows You To Become Your Own Magazine Editor
The latest version of the popular news reading app Flipboard has today been released. Flipboard is well know for creating an amazing user experience for users to read the latest news from their chosen aggregated sources.
The update now allows you to create your own magazine sort of speak. This can be done by using the new Flipboard bookmarklet in web browsers or the + buttons which will appear on every one of your stories on Flipboard. This will result in you being able to create multiple magazine’s for certain subjects and they will incorporate all the original multimedia from the original article including embedded YouTube videos and also the images.
Once you have become happy with results you are able to share your full magazine / record of news with your friends and family on multiple social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
What’s New in Version 2.0
- You can now collect and save content into your own magazines, tap the new “+” button to get started.
- Your magazines are public, but can be made private (viewable only to you).
- Use the new bookmarklet to add items to your magazines from your browser.
- Get Flipboard notifications when people like, comment or subscribe to your magazines.
- Easily email or share magazines to Facebook, Twitter, G+, etc
- Search is now front and center on your Flipboard, with new improved results.
- Faster page-loading and faster flipping performance.
- Personalized recommendations for more to add to your Flipboard.
Another new feature in Flipboard 2.0 is search. Content search now appears at the top of ever page and depending on what the user searches for know matter if it is a username, hashtag or subject Flipboard will return the results in a Flipboard style fashion allowing users to add it to their personalised magazines.
First thoughts from many online news sources are looking good for the update with many thinking that the update will increase distrobution and discovery of new content.