Edit: After half day, my wife’s Mac started having the same problem. I have then applied the solution that I found in the Apple
Facebook release iPad App and Update Universal IOS App –
Facebook recently annouced that they are launching there Facebook app for the iPad , this comes as part of the native app you use on your other idevice’s
A New Way to Experience Facebook
– Enjoy bigger, better photos: Your photos take on new life on the iPad. They’re big, high-res and easy to flip through—like a real photo album.
– Focus on what matters: With less on the screen, it’s easier to zoom in on your friends’ photos, updates and stories.
– Navigate anywhere, fast: Just tap, slide or pinch to get from one screen to another and back again in no time.
– Never lose your place: Use simplified navigation to send a message, see your notifications or browse your bookmarks without switching screens.
– Play games on the go: Play your favorite Facebook games wherever you are, and on a bigger screen.
– Tap to send messages: A simple dropdown menu makes it easy to scan and send messages without visiting your inbox.
You can download the app now HERE