Edit: After half day, my wife’s Mac started having the same problem. I have then applied the solution that I found in the Apple
Top 5 Cleaning Apps for Mac OS
Computers are considered to be one of the basic necessities in a person’s life nowadays. However, since almost everything is dependent on computers, they often break down and start running slow. As these problems are ordinarily encountered by many computer users, there are a lot of solutions available on the market, and many of them are intended for Mac OS X.
One of the most common problems that contribute to low performance of a Mac is prevalence of useless files on its hard drive. That’s why a lot of of hard drive cleaning apps are available today, and it’s quite difficult to choose the best one.
If you are in search for the best cleaning app, you need to scrutinize each feature to find out how effectively this app can clean your computer. Besides, this app must come from a reliable and trusted source.
Without further ado, here are the best 5 cleaning apps for you to choose from.
- MacKeeper. This all-in-one system utility is recommended by a lot of Mac users since it can effectively clean out all unnecessary files that make a Mac run slow. It works by performing a full system scan and disposing of all files that take space on your Mac’s hard drive: cache files, log files, language files, duplicate files etc.
- MacCleanse 2. This app can securely scan your system and remove unwanted files from it. It is also capable of erasing information that you don’t want to be recovered by someone else such as confidential business matters.
- Cocktail. This is considered as a general purpose utility for Mac OS X. It is able to thoroughly clean your Mac without leaving a single unnecessary file. It is easy to use and can be run every time you want to scan your computer.
- CleanApp. If you want a clutter-free Mac, then this app can effectively clean and organize all files in your system. It is also capable of archiving and removing unnecessary applications.
- CleanMyMac. This app performs regular maintenance on your computer and cleans up log files, cache files and other junk files that slow down your system.
Now that you know the best 5 cleaning apps for your Mac, you should choose wisely. And please make sure that you try the software of your choice before buying it and download it from a trusted source.