Edit: After half day, my wife’s Mac started having the same problem. I have then applied the solution that I found in the Apple
Apple's Q2 2013 Earnings Call Simplified
Apple released their Q2 earnings call this evening and we thought it would be interesting to look at the key points of the announcement.
- The Company sold 37.4 million iPhone’s in the quarter, compared to 35.1 million in the year-ago quarter
- The Company posted quarterly revenue of $43.6 billion and quarterly net profit of $9.5 billion, or $10.09 per diluted share
- Gross margin was 37.5 percent compared to 47.4 percent in the year-ago quarter
- International sales accounted for 66 percent of the quarter’s revenue.
- $12.5 billion in cash flow from operations during the quarter and an ending cash balance of $145 billion
- Operating expenses between $3.85 billion and $3.95 billion
- iCloud now boasts 300 million users, up from 250 million in January
Currently as of this announcement apples share price in after hours trading was at a high of $5.15 above market close but has now slipped back down to $0.33 at the time of writing.