Edit: After half day, my wife’s Mac started having the same problem. I have then applied the solution that I found in the Apple
Add a Printer to a Network
Network printer settings can be lost when upgrading to a newer version of Mac OS. The following steps will show you how to add a new printer to your network.
1. Obtain your printer’s IP address by printing a status page.
2. Go to System Preferences, Print & Fax.
3. At the bottom of the Printers list, click the + button.
4. In the resulting Add a Printer window that appears, enter the printer’s IP address in the Address field.
5. If the address is correct, you’ll see your printer’s name will appear in the Name field.
6. Click Add to add the printer to the network.