Edit: After half day, my wife’s Mac started having the same problem. I have then applied the solution that I found in the Apple
5 Things To Do On Your iDevice Before The End of the World [Humor]
Many people have been predicting the End of the World to occur sometime today and with the apparent apocalypse near at hand, we decided to take a look and see what you can do with either your iPad or iPhone before the End of the world.
1. Charge Your Device – You will want your device to help you as long as possible and full charge would be recommended so that it can help you through any situations that may occur during the End of the world.
2. Backup Your Contacts – Should you still have access to electricity to charge your device, it would be a very good idea to backup your contacts, as servers like Facebook and twitter will probably be overloaded with people trying to get information and if your phone or iPad was to develop an error, loosing them would not be very good.
3. Download Maps – Your going to need locations for stuff like gasoline and food and the best app to do that on currently is Google Maps, this is an essential download to keep you safe and on the move during the possible End of the World.
4. Set the Correct Date and Time – With all the chaos that may be going on, it will be easy to loose track of the date or you may not have access to the time, this is where a correctly set iDevice will save you!
5. Buy Apple Shares – Now might be a great time to download the Insider Trading Application and buy some of apples shares with your remaining finances, the price is currently at a record low and with Apple being the biggest company worldwide, they stand the best chance of surviving, and so does your money
This comprehensive guide should help you if the end of the world does occur, however if you do not have access to electricity then well, your in serious trouble and maybe this would be a good time to find some before attempting the 5 points above!
Unfortunately the mac-reviews.net team will be unable to assist you in your survival, due to the problems we may well be facing!
Thanks for reading and Good Luck!